AN EXPERIENCED DENTIST OFFERING COMPASSIONATE PREVENTATIVE DENTAL CARE IN FLORESVILLE
Our entire dental team works together to deliver the caring and high-quality preventative treatments you deserve. We take the time to build genuine relationships with our patients—getting to know you, your needs, and dental goals. By pairing the latest technologies and methods with years of experience, Floresville Dental has become a trusted name in preventative dental care for patients of all ages throughout Floresville and surrounding areas.
Our Patients Love Us!
View Our Helpful Links & Get Started Today
GENTLE PREVENTATIVE DENTISTRY IN FLORESVILLE
Helping Patients of all Ages Keep Smiling
At Floresville Dental, we offer a full suite of preventative dental care solutions to help every member of the family maintain healthy happy smiles. Our team is committed to providing gentle, personalized, and high-quality treatments to patients in Floresville and surrounding areas.
Our preventative dental care treatments include:
- Arestin: This antibiotic treatment helps fight bacteria that causes infection and inflammation in your gums. Working in combination with scaling and root planing, Arestin can disrupt plaque or bacteria that grows where flossing or brushing can’t reach.
- Child Dentistry: Our team strives to help your child build healthy oral habits. From the first visit at one year of age through to young adults, Floresville Dental provides exceptional child dentistry services, including cavity prevention, checkups, dental sealants, and more.
- Dental Exams and Check Ups: These routine procedures allow us to get a better understanding of your current oral habits, offer suggestions on how to better care for your teeth and gums, and spot issues before they become major problems.
- Dental Sealants: Sealants act as a protective barrier from food particles, plaque, and acids to prevent tooth decay.
- Gum Disease Treatments: In addition to our Arestin treatments, we offer extensive periodontal examinations and cleanings to treat patients with gum disease. We also provide personalized recommendations on how to keep gum disease at bay.
- Oral Hygiene: Healthy oral hygiene habits are the key to a healthy smile. Our team will share how to properly care for your teeth and gums, recommend products, and provide expert routine cleanings.
- Teeth Cleaning: Our gentle and thorough dental prophylaxis treatments clean your teeth and gums to stop the progression of gingivitis and gum disease.
- Tooth Extractions: Floresville Dental strives to preserve your natural smile. However, if tooth extraction is deemed necessary, we walk you through the process and gently remove the damaged tooth.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
At Floresville Dental, we are dedicated to providing our patients with quality dental care in a welcoming and friendly environment.
Your first step towards a healthier smile is a phone call away! Call 830-393-8300
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon8:00am - 5:00pm
Tue8:00am - 4:00pm
Wed8:00am - 5:00pm
Thur8:00am - 5:00pm
Fri8:00am - 4:00pm
Sat & SunClosed